Preparing For Pregnancy Webinar
Customer feedback "Thank you so much for this webinar. It was amazing, even my husband was impressed. You are so helpful and knowledgeable with the information you provide."
As a naturopath specialising in preconception care, I know how important it is to prepare your body for pregnancy. That's why I've created the 'Preparing For Pregnancy' webinar, which covers all the essential topics to help you optimise your health – both for you and your baby.
- Feeling overwhelmed by the sheer amount of information on preconception and pregnancy health available online?
- Unsure of what foods, supplements, and lifestyle changes are safe and effective for preconception and pregnancy?
- Feeling anxious or stressed about the process of trying to conceive?
- Worrying about what you can do to reduce your risk of pregnancy complications or miscarriage?
- Feeling frustrated by unsuccessful attempts at conception and not knowing what to do next?
- Feeling already tired or run-down and wondering how you'll cope with being pregnant?
- Not knowing how to interpret your blood test results or where to go for more information?
- Unsure of how to support your partner's fertility journey?
- Feeling like you are not receiving enough support or guidance from your health practitioners?
- Yearning to know the latest research and recommendations regarding preconception and pregnancy health?
The webinar is designed to give you comprehensive knowledge on preconception care and pregnancy preparation. We start at the beginning of the menstrual cycle, discussing hormonal fluctuations, and identifying the optimal time for conception. We then delve into common causes of infertility, medical testing, and how to interpret blood test results.
We’ll also examine the supplements that can boost your fertility and improve your egg quality, as well as how to improve sperm quality for healthy conception.
But we don't just stop there! We also discuss the ideal nutrient forms for optimal brain development, and the optimal dosage that will make a difference in how you feel and your baby's development. We provide you with ways to avoid anaemia, preventing pregnancy exhaustion, and postpartum depletion.
In this 1.5 hour webinar, I’ll provide you with all the tools you need to optimise your fertility, prepare your body for pregnancy, and grow healthy and smart babies. Whether you are trying to conceive naturally or with the assistance of reproductive technology, this webinar is for you.
Here’s what you can expect to learn:
-The menstrual cycle and hormonal fluctuations
-The optimal time to conceive
-Common causes of infertility and medical testing
-Interpreting key blood test results
-Fertility supplements to help boost female fertility and improve egg quality
-Tools to improve sperm quality and function
-Ideal nutrient forms for optimal brain development and optimal dosage for your baby’s development
-How to avoid anaemia and pregnancy exhaustion
-Preventing the depletion of vital nutrients postpartum
You might be feeling overwhelmed, confused, unsupported, or unsure of where to turn for reliable information on your pregnancy journey. But we've got you, because after attending this webinar - you'll be informed, confident, empowered, and ready to take charge of your health and fertility journey.
Whether you are a first-time couple trying to conceive or experienced parents who want to optimize their next pregnancy, have experience pregnancy loss previously, ‘Preparing For Pregnancy’ provides you with all the knowledge you need to take charge of your preconception and pregnancy journey.
So, book your seat to the webinar today and start your journey towards a healthy pregnancy and a healthy baby.
IF YOU MISS THE WEBINAR ON THE NIGHT, YOU WILL GET A REPLAY LINK SENT TO YOU THE NEXT DAY.